miércoles, 29 de agosto de 2012

31 DAY CHALLENGE Day 4: GREEN NAILS / UÑAS VERDES!!!

Yay!! green nails!! I have 2 looks for you this time :D
I couldn't wait to wear this nail polish I bought last weekend! It is Cactus by L.A. Colors Color Craze. It is a dark dry green with a lot of gold shimmer and a navy blue base. I was kind of tired of the cream polishes since my greatest love are shimmery polishes :P Though I used one cream polish for the accent nail, I turned it into shimmer by using White Cap by China glaze.^^

So I didn't do anything artsy this time...don't you feel sometimes like a polish is so pretty on its own that you just want to let it shine alone?
Let me show you the pix:


 
 

 
My partners in crime:
 

 
My friend Linda did something last week that is totally worth showing on this green nails challenge!! I had seen this before, but I loved the way she made it like a french manicure, and she did this by hand! she's sooo talented!! I can't stop looking at that bitten thumb... it's so cute!





Don't miss the creations of these lovely ladies:

-Kimber at Kimber's Lacquer Korner
-Kat at Hooked On Polish
-Diana at Nails By Diana
-Aly at Wonderland Beauty
-Meredith at Perfectly Polished
-Nicole at The Color Republic
-Kate at The Painted Pony Nails
-Cee at Absolutely Cee
-Sam at Polished Art
-Nail Narcotics
-Nicole at Nicole Gets Nailed
-Shelby at Shelby's Swatches
-Stephanie Louise at All Things Beautiful
-Mixed Mama
-Joanna @ Sweet Polish of Mine
-Patty Greenberg
-Liz and Lisa @ Lozlosa
-Mari at Nailista
-Greta at How Was Your Day?
-Miss L at Beauty by Miss L
-Gini at Sassy Paints
-Chameleon Stampede
-Pam at Nail-E-Glance
-Me, Myself, and Polish

AHORA EN ESPAÑOL!

El fin de semana pasado fui a Todo Moda y encontré unos barnices herrrrmosisimos!!! y pues como no estan caros me compré varios jijiji....Todo Moda se esta conviertiendo en mi lugar preferido para comprar esmaltes. Sé que no son de súper marca pero están bien y hay unos coloooreeeess!!! bueno, que te digo de seguro que tu tambien has comprado uno que otro ahi ;)

Entre esos estaba este hermoso verde: Cactus de L.A. Colors Color Craze. Este esmalte no se parece a ninguno que haya visto antes. Es un verde oscuro con base azul marino (se lo que piensas: azul con verde? what?) pues así! jaja y super saturado de brillitos dorados, esta padrísimo.
La formula es bastante delgada pero cubre bien, con dos capas es suficiente. Y seca rapidísimo.
En las "accent nails" use Green with Envy de Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear y como es un esmalte cremoso lo volví iridiscente con White Cap de China Glaze. Además le agregué unas hojitas doradas que tenía desde hace años!

Muy sencillo? sí. Esta vez no quise hacerle nada porque el simple esmalte es taaaan hermoso!! aaaahhh!!!

Y mi amiga del alma hizo un manicure francés con manzanitas divino!! no crees? Me mata el pulgar mordido!

2 comentarios:

  1. Okay, now *that* is a gorgeous color! I've never seen that polish before! Amazing!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Wow that is seriously one unique shade!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!