jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

D is for Dirty Berry




Oopsie! I am posting this one day late for the ABC Challenge! This week has been sooo chaotic I just couldn't sit down, edit the pics and write. I almost didn't have time to paint my nails! But today is a bit more peaceful so here I am.
 
Yesterday I found that  I Relish Nail Polish also chose Dirty Berry! and Criminal Nails was about to as well! :) so this was a popular choice. It must be because this is a very pretty purple, it has some holographic shimmer in it, but is quite subtle. Either way Catrice has an awesome formula that makes it very easy to apply. 
 
On my ring finger I applied two coats of Rimmel London Disco Ball which is blue and silver holographic glitter in a clear base. And on my index finger I applied one coat of Rimmel London Pompous and stamped Bundle Monster's BM-223 with No Place Like Chrome by Essie.



Dirty Berry up close!


I burned my middle finger...in case you were wondering what is that brown line!

ESPAÑOL:
 
Hola, hola chicas! Apenas hoy voy publicando este post que era para ayer! jaja esta semana ha sido bastante caótica pero al fin hoy he encontrado un ratito de paz para poder publicar mi manicure! ayer vi que este esmalte fue una elección popular de varias blogueras en el reto y como no iba a ser si esta divino!! su nombre? Dirty Berry de Catrice!
 
Es un moradito bajito con un poco de brillo holográfico pero no es muy evidente. En mi dedo anular apliqué dos capas de Disco Ball de Rimmel London. Este es un glitter con brillos azules y plateados holográficos. En mi dedo índice aplique una capa de Pompous de Rimmel London (un morado mas fuerte con shimmer plateado) y le hice stamping con la placa BM-223 de Bundle Monster.


Flash


 
Vayamos a ver qué hicieron las demás chicas!
 
I know you probably already checked out everyone else's manis but in case you haven't here are the links!!
 
 

11 comentarios:

  1. Wooo! I love Dirty Berry and I love your mani!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love your manicure me too! And I can't believe that Dirty Berry is still in my untrieds box, it's sooo beautiful!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really need this polish!! So pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Mehhhhhhhhhhhh I NEED this polish now! I hope they still have it, Catrice it getting rid of the old collection to make place for the new one. I have seen this one mani times but I didn't know there was holo in it! Very very pretty

    ResponderEliminar
  5. La verdad es que escogí este color en la tienda sin estar muy convencida, y se ha convertido en uno de mis favoritos! SIEMPRE queda estupendo! Como en tu caso ^^

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I am so glad you posted Dirty Berry! It is so beautiful on you. I like your accent nails too. Very pretty!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Love love love this!! Perfect skittle mani girl!

    ResponderEliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!